1 877 686.5194

Temporary resident

Temporary residents include students, foreign workers and visitors who are legally in Canada for a short period.


The Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA) or Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) can issue a visitor record
Read More

Temporary work permit

Most employers need to obtain an LMIA before they can hire a temporary foreign worker (TFW)
Read More

Temporary resident – Quebec

The Quebec Acceptance Certificate (CAQ) is required for temporary foreign workers and for students planning to
Read More

Foreign students

You can study in Canada if you meet the following requirements: You are enrolled in a designated educational institution
Read More

Renewal, Restoration of Status and Exemption

For any request made before the expiration of the status, the applicant remains in implicit status during the processing procedure
Read More