1 877 686.5194


Visas for United States

E-1 Visa for the United States

The E-1 non-immigrant classification allows a national of a treaty country (a country with which the United States maintains a...
Read More

L-1 visa for the United States

L-1A and L-1B visas are available to employees of a Canadian company who are called to be transferred to their...
Read More

The American Treaty Trader Visa E-1

The visa E-1 is granted to anyone coming into the United States to engage into commercial trades.  Any person asking for...
Read More

Nexus Card

Members of your personnel cross the border on a regular basis? Facilitate their crossings by using NEXUS. NEXUS is designed...
Read More

Investor visa E-2

This visa is designed for Canadians having already invested or intending to make substantial investments in a company. The investment must indeed...
Read More

Temporary Business Visa B-1

CONDITIONS OF ADMISSIBILITY: Be a citizen of a foreign country admissible to the United States; Visit the United States for a...
Read More

Permanent Residency (Green Card)

United States lawful permanent residency is the immigration status of a person authorized to live and work in the United States of...
Read More

American Citizenship

Prior to acquiring American citizenship, you must have a green card for a certain length of time. When a Canadian...
Read More

Temporary visa for canadian professionals TN

TN status or TN visa (Trade NAFTA – North American Free Trade Agreement) is a special non-immigrant classification in the United States that offers expedited...
Read More

Visa for professionals around the world H-1B

The International Professional Visa is very similar to the Temporary Visa for Professional. The main difference being that the International...
Read More